About Quadra Solar
Capture More Sun™
Founded in 2007, Quadra Solar develops Cogeneration Concentrated Photovoltaic and Thermal (CPVT) technology with products designed for both the utility scale and distributed solar power generation markets. The company was founded in response to the world’s growing demand for alternative renewable energy source that is independent of traditional fossil fuels. Solar power is a clean inexhaustible energy source which can eliminate environmental and economical problems that arise from the use of conventional energy.
Our mission is to provide access to unpolluted and cost-competitive solar energy.
Our business scope includes design, research & development, production and sales of solar energy generation systems based on photovoltaic and thermal technologies.
Photovoltaic systems deliver a clean energy directly converting sunlight into electricity and do not polluting the environment. QS has designed PV systems that features modularity, ease of integration and maintenance inherent to PV techniques and adds to it new and unique capabilities.
- Quadra Solar Achieves Highest PV Module Efficiency in the Industry
- Canadian Cleantech Summit Interview with Ra'ed Arab, Quadra Solar CEO
- Presented at The 4th Conference on Clean Energy in Boston
- Presented at the Ottawa Venture and Technology Show
- Presented at the Banff Venture Forum (BVF) 2009
- Winner of Canada's Top 10 Cleantech Competition 2008